Photo Contest for the 2022 FCEMC Calendar
Help Us Create the 2022 Four County EMC Calendar!
Show us your photography skills by participating in the 1st Annual Member Photo Calendar Contest! Photos can be of scenery, buildings, power-related – anything you find interesting in our beautiful service area. Winning photos will be used to create our 2022 calendar!
Prizes will be awarded for the twelve selected photos. First place receives a $100 bill credit, the calendar cover page and a month in the calendar. The other eleven winners receive a $50 bill credit in addition to a spot in the calendar.
Please submit your photos to firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline to enter is August 15, 2021, and a panel of judges will choose the winners.
- Photos must be taken in the Four County service area for a Four County member.
- Submitted photos must be high-quality JPEG images.
- Only landscape (horizontal) photos will be considered.
- Scenic or nature photos only (no individuals in the photo please).
- Employees of FCEMC are not eligible to enter.
- Up to three entries per member.
- Photo submissions should include the following information:
- Account number
- Description of the photo, title, and who took the photo
Have questions? Email email@example.com.
By submitting a photo entry to this contest, you are granting FCEMC permission to use the image in any and all of its publications, including internal and external newsletters and website entries, without payment. However, photo credit will be given. FCEMC reserves the right to disqualify any photo deemed inappropriate or offensive.