Let us pick up your old refrigerator or
freezer and we’ll give you $50!
We’ll give you $50 to let us properly recycle your old, working secondary refrigerator or freezer. We’ll even pick it up, free of charge, without you having to lift a finger.
By recycling that old appliance, you can save over $200 a year on your energy bill. Big results... little effort.
Sign Up Now to schedule your free pickup or call 877.341.2310.
How to Participate...
- You must be a residential electric customer with a valid account number to participate.
- Appliances must be secondary units.
- Refrigerators and freezers turned in for recycling must be in working condition (cooling), 10-30 cubic feet and owned by you.
- Appliances will be picked up from the residential address listed on the billing account.
- The $50 rebate will be mailed/applied within 4-6 weeks after collection.
- Limit of two appliances per household per year.